Neuqua Valley's Interact Club is dedicated to helping communities locally, nationally, and internationally. We strive to serve those in need through community service that promotes goodwill and service to all.
Check the calendar for volunteer opportunities and meeting dates, and review the most recent agenda for club information and committee head contacts. New members are always welcome!
If you have questions, check out our contact information page.
The time we take to serve those who need us can be the turning point,
not only in their lives but also in our own.
To New Members
- REVIEW THE LATEST AGENDA if you missed a meeting.
- Find opportunities that interest you, and contact a committee head with questions or to sign up.
- If no committee head is listed or there's no registration information online, please contact an Exec Board Member. Emails are found under Contacts.
- Attend events you register for. Be prompt, professional, and positive. Thank you for your service!
- See the Interact board outside of B100 for information and updates, or see Ms. Schneider or Mrs. Dabezic with additional questions.
- Don't miss out on Events: Join our Remind. Freshmen text @nvint23 to 81010, Sophomores text @nvint22 to 81010, Juniors text @nvint21 to 81010, and Seniors text @nvint to 81010.
We offer exciting opportunities and events for volunteering! Submit your Interact community service hours to us under Forms and Docs. A spreadsheet is provided with hours, but please use the Service Log to independently track hours alongside the form.