Neuqua Valley's Interact Club is dedicated to helping communities locally, nationally, and internationally. We strive to serve those in need through community service that promotes goodwill and service to all.
Please look at the calendar for volunteer opportunities and meeting dates, and review the most recent agenda for club information and committee head contacts. New members are always welcome!
If you have any questions, check out our contact information page.
The time we take to serve those who need us can be the turning point,
not only in their lives but also in our own.
To New Members
- PLEASE REVIEW THE LATEST AGENDA if you missed a meeting.
- Find opportunities that interest you, and see if there is a committee head to contact to sign up or with questions.
- If there is no committee head listed and no link/information to register online, please contact one of the Exec Board members to find out how to sign up. Emails are available in the first agendas of the year.
- Make sure that you attend any events when you register. Be prompt, professional, and positive. Thank you for your service!
- Check out the Interact board outside of B100 for more information and updates, and see Ms. Schneider or Mrs. Dabezic with additional questions.
- Don't miss out on anymore events: Join our Remind. Freshmen text @nvint23 to 81010, Sophomores text @nvint22 to 81010, Juniors text @nvint21 to 81010, and Seniors text @nvint to 81010.
We offer many exciting opportunities and events for volunteering! Feel free to submit your Interact community service hours to us below (a spreadsheet of hours will be released at the end of each semester). However, it is highly recommended that all students keep track of their own hours as well.