2021-2022 Executive Board Application
We are now accepting applications to next school year's executive board! The application consists of two Google forms, one you fill out and another for a teacher or supervisor to fill out a letter of recommendation. We are seeking new leaders who enjoy being involved in Interact. Deadline is March 10th, and we will announce our new officers on or before April 9th via Remind and our website!
- Application here
- New this year: section for COVID-19 effects on Interact involvement. Hours Interact has records of for you can be found in the next section of the page.
- Tips: be yourself. You got this!
- Note: you can still take AP Chemistry zero hour and be on our executive board but please note this on your application. If quarantine is lifted and Interact returns to meeting on Monday mornings, you will just have to leave mid-meeting if you are accepted. Zero hour starts at 7am while our Monday morning meetings start earlier.
- Recommendation letter here
- Tips: review this form even if you are not a teacher or a supervisor. A supervisor can be a coach, an employer or another adult outside of immediate family. Choose someone who you believe knows you well.
- Not sure what your responsibilities would be as an officer? Check here to gain insight on the different tasks and skills expected from each role. Feel free to email any officer for questions about their role. We would be happy to answer!
Community Service Forms
It is highly recommended that you keep track of you own hours as well! A sample log for your personal use has also been provided below.
Volunteer of the Month Nominations
At Interact, we like to recognize members for their exemplary service to the community and being positive role models in our club. That is why every month, we celebrate one member chosen by his or her peers for their dedication and hard work. Click the button below if you have noticed a member for us to recognize!
Verifying Your Hours
(ONLY IF NEEDING CERTIFIED HOURS FOR A SCHOLARSHIP, AN APPLICATION, OR FOR COURT)